If this is your first visit find the very first post in the archive and start reading there, it will make more sense.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

GREEN!!

Really it should be made of Gold, Green is appropriate only because money is the same color and it takes a lot of it to get these parts.  I found these at a somewhat reasonable cost however I have not found the rest of the plastics to be the same.  So I will continue to hunt for them at a more reasonable price until I decide to bite it and pay the really high price for the ones I can find. Gas Tank is becoming an issue, as in I cant find a good one. When I finally decide to pay the unreasonable price for that I hope that they actually have it. Same with the side panels. Front Fender I figure I should be okay on since they didn't change that till 1992.  Still New parts are cool to see come in the door, even if I can't put them on yet.

No comments: