If this is your first visit find the very first post in the archive and start reading there, it will make more sense.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Motor Meets Frame.

I can't do a whole lot with this bike project right now due to financial concerns but I am going to do as much as I can. the Engine is in good shape, after the tare down I am feeling good about that. It does need a few small items like a new ignition cover and a new power valve cover. Both are made of plastic and the PO over tightened both items and smashed the mounting holes. For now both parts bolt back up just fine but are not in perfect condition as I would like them. So those parts will get changed out at a later date.
In this photo you can see the engine with fresh paint mounted into the freshly painted frame. Looking very nice you can also just make out the shiny triple clamps hanging from the stem.

No comments: