If this is your first visit find the very first post in the archive and start reading there, it will make more sense.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Side Tracked

This past weekend with three days off was a perfect opportunity to work on the KX125 project but as it turned out I only got the frame stripped down to bare and ready for paint,also welded up the cracked frame spar.
  My son was riding a crf150 and has outgrown it, this weekend we traded it (we got the loosing end of the trade) for a 2006 RMZ250F. I know this is the last year of the Kawazuki combined effort and even Kawasaki decided to end it early. The RM is going to be a good bike but it took all weekend to tare it down and check everything out and put it back together so nothing else on the KX got done. I would love to go into it about the RM but that could have been its own blog story. Suffice it to say that its gonna cost another $300 to get it up to my standards of ride-ability. Ill post a pic of the KX frame before I paint it up.

No comments: