If this is your first visit find the very first post in the archive and start reading there, it will make more sense.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Carb and Bars


I found a set of bars in the free parts trailer parked in my back yard. (Thanks Jeff) They are steel but that is what the bike came with originally. I don't know if I will stay with these on the bike but for now they are gonna work.  the clutch cable is just sitting there for now, its in good shape but the clutch perch was not and went in the trash so I need to find a new one of those before making the final attachments. Also in this photo you can see the Rad louvers are on the radiator they cleaned up great and is the only piece of plastic that is going to be reused from when I got the bike.
In this shot you can see that I got the Carburetor cleaned up and gone through again no before pics. It is mounted on the intake boot and has new hoses however the throttle cable had a couple of pinched spots in it so I took it off for now and will order a new one.

No comments: