Sunday, October 7, 2012
I had several of them printed just for use on the #2 bike and I wanted a replacement. Well I was not that happy with the results. First the vinyl was not as thick as they said it would be and they didn't put the clear laminate over the top that I asked for. Then the blue color came out looking purple, that is not really the printers fault. it turns out the dark blue on my computer screen is actually a royal purple. Other then that the fit is great, the green matches great and the design is spot on. I will be trying again though with a different print company, trying to find some place local that will use the .9mill thick stuff with the lam covering. I also put the designs into a different program instead of photoshop that is supposed to yield a better color representation and allow the print company to die cut the finished product so I don't have to cut it out myself.
Posted by Robmx29 at 3:50 PM