If this is your first visit find the very first post in the archive and start reading there, it will make more sense.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bits and Pieces

So these are the forks that will not work, somehow they even look a little too long but I think that has something to do with the conventional style. 













This is the right side panel that came with the bike..I was originally was not going to use it. I thought that I could buy new ones for both sides, turns out NO. you can not do that.  So cleaning this one up and as I said in a previous post I found the left side panel on ebay and I hope that it looks good, it will have to do at least until I find a better one if that exists.
 

1 comment:

Jason said...

Check out Nightmare Raqcing for 80's Kawasaki plastic and parts.